Victoria Bush Fire Fundraiser Cruise Friday 20th February

Miggy

Hey All,

As you would of heard by now about the devastating news of the bush fires in Victoria, so Miss 302 and myself (Stroppy 1) have come up with a Fundraiser Cruise.

Meet Time: 8pm

Leave Time: 9pm

Date: Friday 20th February

Meet Point: City West Car Park

It's $10 a a map, per car and all extra donations are encouraged!

Hope to see you all there!

Stroppy 1 & Miss 302

** please note that all antisocial behavior is NOT tolerated and number plates will be handed over to the Police **

Guy's this cruise is going to be HUGE, Its on pretty much every car forum in WA.

Come along its for a great cause $10 per car donate more if you wish. NO STUPID BEHAVIOR OR DRIVING!

Ill be there in the Aristo, it will be awesome to catch up with you guys again.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys are well respected in the WA car community, your money is in safe hands.

This is open to everyone so there wont only be high powered silvias/skylines like other cruise's Its going to be huge come check out everyone's rides.

That's the main reason i go on cruises is just to see other peoples cars and there mods, I find it more fun then driving.

Well we (me and Daymon) rocked up like 20 minutes early... drove in to a whole mass of people... kinda felt a bit outnumbered in my 70. Found Tim fairly quickly and we wandered around. I got some footage that I'll upload later. Was a massive cruise... so big that you had massive queues just to get into each meeting point... and as people were queuing up to get in, people were also queuing up to go to the next spot... was crazy. Don't think there will be something that big in Perth again. Mostly Nissans and Holdens though... so many skylines... there was a prang between a commy and a skyline. Saw Narchi off ae86dc with his gze 86 and his friend Wally.

Was trying to change across three lanes to get off freeway (was following Tim) and a f@$king 4wd slowed down (dunno if it was on purpose or not) so that I couldn't change lanes... eventually got into that lane, then had to get across like 2 more... nearly got hit by this car... they beeped me and I think hit their brakes pretty hard. Felt hell bad but I swear that 4wd made it worse. At the last meet point (kings park) the guy found me and asked me if I was the owner of the car... this guy was a tank. I was just like "yeah I'm sorry, I'm sorry". I thought I was gonna get punched a few times... it was my fault but he didn't listen to any of what I had to say.. cause he had a kid in the car! Felt like shit. Then on the way home this f@$king Kia rio piece of crap kept like speeding up past me and this dero kid was hanging his head out of the window just staring at my car. They kept slowing down then racing past me.. About to turn onto roe and they get into the right lane right in front of me... so I ignore it and we're heading towards Midland and I overtook them to give them some of their own shit. They didn't like it. :P Swearing their heads off... these were kids btw like 15... I was saying to Daymon that they were grade A white trash before I even drove past them. I told them they were driving like dickheads so I did it back, then gave them the finger for a hefty period and drove off... naturally as white trash do though, they continued to wave their good sammies bargain bin clothing out the window as some kind of primitive battle cry. Poor kids.

Anyway... it was pretty bloody fun. Very interesting as there were so many cars.. a few (edit: small) burnouts here and there. Cops actually didn't show up until the prang... was surprised with how well (incident free) it went actually.

Will put the footage up tomorrow or something.

Edited by Mybowlcut