Ke35 Brake Master

sleepy92

i've just finished a 4AG conversion into my ke35...

doing some testing over the last few days, i've sheared my rear brake line twice. when the engine revs it rocks to the drivers side of the car and the rear of the inlet manifold just touches the rear brake line right where it exits the master cylinder.

just wondering if anyone has had this problem too, and how they fixed it

I'm currently trying to find if there is an alternate master cylinder that bolts onto the later model ke3x brake booster, but is narrower (giving me more clearance between brake line and inlet manifold) or has downward facing brake line outlets.

Members dont see this ad

thanks mate

just checking though, my stock booster has a diagonal bolt arrangement... the pajero MC's that i've seen have a horizontal bolt arrangement, that from what i've heard fits onto the EARLY ke3x booster. can you clear up for me whether the pajero MC you're talking about has horizontal or diagonal bolt?

banjo fitting is another thing i've been thinking about... good to know that the telstar has them. looks like i'll be making a trip to the wreckers.

how narrow are the banjo fittings, cos i've only got a 10mm gap when the inlet & MC are installed

Edited by sleepy92

Only being a relative new comer to 30 series, I believe so. One of the other boys would be able to give you a definite answer.

This set-up belongs on my 37 replica. The new shell came with the PBR monster and this one is going onto that car. Sadly, no spares at this time. I've got a PBR one going cheap though... :)