Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oil Oil Oil

Featured Replies

  • Replies 73
  • Views 63.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After 40 years you would expect them to be making a bit of power.

One of the forks that i use to drive many years ago was powered by datsun, datsun a12 that is. But yeah the 4k powered forks are out there

  • Author

OMG I just fitted the new genuine tubes and o rings. The o rings are WAY better than the aftermarket ones. You can tell from the feel of them as the aftermarket ones were way too hard. I'm going for a bit of a drive now and I'll see if they'll need gluing down, but doubt it. They fit nice and snugly and don't move.

 

Wish me luck!!

howd they go john?

 

and how much and from where?

OMG I just fitted the new genuine tubes and o rings. The o rings are WAY better than the aftermarket ones. You can tell from the feel of them as the aftermarket ones were way too hard. I'm going for a bit of a drive now and I'll see if they'll need gluing down, but doubt it. They fit nice and snugly and don't move.

 

Wish me luck!!

nothing beats genuine parts, except the price tags?(sometimes)but its worth it like you said!

Its ok Jon, You know whats next don't you, Oil, Water, Fuel or air?

 

(I HOPE TO NOT JINX YOU)

  • Author

Tho i have known for months the carbie is on its way out. I'm sending the twin SU 's away tomorrow to be rebuilt. Once thats all done then i can focus on rust and water leaks.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.