Round 2 Kcf At Jimna

TRD ke70

Members dont see this ad
If we can sort this clutch out, we'll have EVO2 there. Mel's at Targa, I don't think she's going. Nick: More the merrier!

R

hmmm... if i can't service for mel's team, I'm more than happy to help out in your team :D !

Ill be there anway :P

HEY!!!!

hmmm... if i can't service for mel's team, I'm more than happy to help out in your team

Oh no you don't mister!! you're tagged for my team! :P Just arrived back today. I thought that KCF2 was on ... well... today, but turns out that there I had the wrong date. Anyhoo, as soon as I stepped out of the nav seat, I sent off the form for this weekend coming.

We'll be there. Although this event is purely a teach-the-nav about pace notes, so we'll be well (further) off the pace.

Teddy, I will talk to you during the week once I have things a bit more sorted. Literally walked in the door after being away for 2 weeks 1 hour ago. Don't go promising yourself to other teams!! *hurt* :sad:

Bahaha - ahh i thought u were going to be away for that rally mel ~ but i too got mixed up; never fear, you are number 1 priority !!

lol

whats this?

People actually like me?

Now theres something i have to screen shot, print & laminate !

Hi i am interested in watching this rally as i am still deciding what sort of racing i want to get into..

I might be able to make it coz it sounds like a BLAST and maybey i could meet some of you guys and girls In real life :P