Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Australian Pizza House, Saturday The 24th Of October

Featured Replies

Location: Australia's Pizza House. 128 Hindley street, Adelaide. Just across from Red Square Night club.

 

Date: Saturday October 24th

 

Time: 7pm- Till late

 

Meet up: Top level of the Embassy Carpark On North Tce @ 6:45 - 7:00pm

Edited by MYSTIK

  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we talked about it friday, there's the possibility of club activies. such as a cruise, bowling, go karting etc. All up for discussion

  • Author
As we talked about it friday, there's the possibility of club activies. such as a cruise, bowling, go karting etc. All up for discussion

 

will create another thread bout that though, so it can be up for discussion :)

  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone likes cruising, there are plenty that are organized on weekends.

 

I'm on Nissansilvia.com as well, and most weekends (mostly at night) there are cruises held with a small group of people.

 

However I think you'd find most people are locking up the cars in the garage these days due to defects and such.

 

 

But anyways, just putting that out there. :)

  • Author
If anyone likes cruising, there are plenty that are organized on weekends.

 

I'm on Nissansilvia.com as well, and most weekends (mostly at night) there are cruises held with a small group of people.

 

However I think you'd find most people are locking up the cars in the garage these days due to defects and such.

 

 

But anyways, just putting that out there. :P

 

oi quit trying to hijack the APH thread :)

I think I might try and be there this time as I've got nothing on for once and I haven't seen you guys in a while :P

might bring sharki out if nothing else ends up happening for me :P

i'll be there, as always

I'm working till 830ish then ill be across the road at the D n D getting smashed, might drop in if i remember haha

  • 5 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.