Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Stolen! :(

Featured Replies

Everyone please Look out for my flat ke70 it has been stolen.. last seen in town at around 7:30pm on Flinders Street East end near the German Club :|

 

Number Plate: UWV 758

Colour: primer but its blue with white a jps on the front and sup on the right side and red a jps on the left stickers

Mods:exhaust (pretty Loud) lowered and with 15s

roof has cave in so mite know if its mine

 

so please help look for my baby on forums and carsales etc.. or just any info Please Call or txt or just pm me on 0422748432

Robbie

 

ps second pic the car is grey from primer not blue

post-5949-1236231073_thumb.jpg

post-5949-1236231233_thumb.jpg

Edited by crazyrob

bunch of f@$kers, will keep an eye out...

I always see this thing in my travels so I know what I am on the look out for.

 

Will keep an eye out and your no. on me mate in case I see it :cool:

  • Author

thats kool mate,

cheers guys i hope someone can help get her back :cool: mite give something in return if anyone can get her back

Was it stolen from Flinders st? or the thief was spotted at Flinders st?

  • Author

it was stolen from Flinders street

i'm covering a fair amount of adelaide tomorrow, I'll keep an eye out

It always sucks when this happpens. I'm in town pretty much every day so I'll keep a good look out for ya :cool:

geezzz man that sucks, I'm gettin affraid to take my rolla out the shed.

gdluck with findin it, ill keep a look out for it round the hills.

in the last 2 months 2-3 corollas (some with 4age's) have been stolen of the KE70 variety and turbo 4age celica.

 

sounds to me like somone reads all the toyota forums in the sa sections ect and they have a shopping list.

:D ZOMG, lock up all zee corollas! i will keep an eye out for the 70 shouldnt be hard to tell apart from others, i hope she comes back in one piece buddy!

lock nuts everyone! lock nuts!

 

Lock nuts can still be taken off, its not going to stop anyone steeling a car :D

 

It is getting a bit sus though :cool: Hope you at least hear some news about it

All this car stealing happening, bullshit.

 

Incident i recently had.

 

I start work early but tend to park, change, and then walk into work.

I did this a few weeks back, but was in the car alittle longer than usual, i just happen to look in my mirror and see some dude had boxed me in, and was sitting in his car, writing down what seemed to be my details. Approached him, he said not much and drove off, Sus? I think.

AE82 Rolla.

 

Made a comment to my boss etc, but thats all i have down about it. I didnt manage to get the rego, which is a pain, but remember the car and the driver, sorta.

 

If anyone has any weird run-ins, similar to this, do something about it. For all i know my run in was nothing, but the thing is i don't know.

 

To Crazy Rob, i hope you get your car back mate. To everyone, watch where your parking etc.

 

Bugz.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.