Ke70 Stolen! :(

crazyrob

Everyone please Look out for my flat ke70 it has been stolen.. last seen in town at around 7:30pm on Flinders Street East end near the German Club :|

Number Plate: UWV 758

Colour: primer but its blue with white a jps on the front and sup on the right side and red a jps on the left stickers

Mods:exhaust (pretty Loud) lowered and with 15s

roof has cave in so mite know if its mine

so please help look for my baby on forums and carsales etc.. or just any info Please Call or txt or just pm me on 0422748432

Robbie

ps second pic the car is grey from primer not blue

post-5949-1236231073_thumb.jpg

post-5949-1236231233_thumb.jpg

Edited by crazyrob

Members dont see this ad

in the last 2 months 2-3 corollas (some with 4age's) have been stolen of the KE70 variety and turbo 4age celica.

sounds to me like somone reads all the toyota forums in the sa sections ect and they have a shopping list.

All this car stealing happening, bullshit.

Incident i recently had.

I start work early but tend to park, change, and then walk into work.

I did this a few weeks back, but was in the car alittle longer than usual, i just happen to look in my mirror and see some dude had boxed me in, and was sitting in his car, writing down what seemed to be my details. Approached him, he said not much and drove off, Sus? I think.

AE82 Rolla.

Made a comment to my boss etc, but thats all i have down about it. I didnt manage to get the rego, which is a pain, but remember the car and the driver, sorta.

If anyone has any weird run-ins, similar to this, do something about it. For all i know my run in was nothing, but the thing is i don't know.

To Crazy Rob, i hope you get your car back mate. To everyone, watch where your parking etc.

Bugz.