1974 Ke25 (lady Brown)

punchy111

I recently bought a good condition a 1974 KE25 Deluxe Coupe which means it has AIR CONDITIONING!!! named "Lady Brown"

It is a 1.2 litre 3K-h 2 speed automatic toyoglide which heavily lacks in acceleration! It is dead stock but my plans are to put a larger carby in it, possibly twin SU's or just a single webber and to do a manual conversion.

It has several very small dents on the doors due to inconsiderate people in carparks, to solve this problem i have installed some bumper strips stretching the entire length of the car. i actually think it looks better like this. There are few small spots of rust no bigger than a five cent piece on the roof as well as the boot well where the spare tyre sits which is majorly rusted.

The majority of the car has had a respray (minus the boot lid) which has left the boot lid needing some attention

I have changed the radiator hoses and the owner before me installed a new radiator but nothing else has needed attention.

I would appreciate some feedback, tell me what u think :locked:

post-7493-1236500523_thumb.jpg

post-7493-1236500553_thumb.jpg

post-7493-1236500600_thumb.jpg

post-7493-1236500845_thumb.jpg

Edited by punchy111

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No your wrong mate, all 3k motor's are 1200cc, :locked: A 3K -H is a high compression version, hence the letter H. :yes:

A 1100cc is known as just K. :y: found in ke10 rolla's. :y:

well mines 1166cc, kinda half way between 1.1 and 1.2 and smeetsy told me it was a 1.1 so i instinctively trusted him

Edited by punchy111