1974 Ke25 (lady Brown)

punchy111

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet car man, if you need any KE25 specific parts I'm your man....

need to change those wheels to some dished jap wheels and slam it and it will look dope!!!

yea i do want to put some jap dishies on it but i can't find any in my stud pattern 4x110!

if anyone could help me out that would b great!

cheers

yea i do want to put some jap dishies on it but i can't find any in my stud pattern 4x110!

if anyone could help me out that would b great!

cheers

EASY!!!

chuck some KE30-55 brakes on the front, almost a straight bolt in and 4x114.3 PCD

KE30 axles for the rear, simply cut off 5mm (?) off the end of the axle and they slide straight in giving you the KE30 4x114.3 PCD

EASY!!!

chuck some KE30-55 brakes on the front, almost a straight bolt in and 4x114.3 PCD

KE30 axles for the rear, simply cut off 5mm (?) off the end of the axle and they slide straight in giving you the KE30 4x114.3 PCD

hmm the rears sound a bit difficult, with the whole cutting of axle etc lol

if you don't wanna swap to 4x114.3 check ebay and search for Mazda wheels because the old RX3s and shit are all 4x110 and rotar guys change wheels almost as much as they rebuild their engines. ive picked up a set of SSR Mark2s off ebay and ive seen a few sets of watanabes etc on ebay, you just need to look on the right day and you can find a bargain.

EDIT: grab some fender mirrors too. every KE25 with jap wheels should be sporting fender mirrors

Edited by godlovesugly

cheers guys. on the topic of brakes. ever since i bought the car it has had pretty hard braking! like i have to push down extremely hard for my brakes to work and the pedal doesent seem to go down very far.

does anyone have any ideas what might be wrong? cos its a bit worrying having bad brakes!

cheers

Air in your lines. Seized front caliper.

One of those two.

Sumitomo calipers all the way up to the late KE30 are a direct bolt on affair.

Does it feel like the brakes are dragging while you're driving?