Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gold Coast Cruise Time Yo

Featured Replies

I only have a 4k with auto behind it so I may get left behind. :dance:

  • Replies 128
  • Views 71.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh and maybe a second meeting for brisbane southsiders (is there any?) whats over that way and on the way to goldy? maybe springwood maccas? I don't know tho, suggestions?

Maybe the Logan Hyperdome (Caltex servo)?

OR

Yatala BP servo on the M1 (it's on the way so it would probably be better)?

 

Let's make a plan early this week people?

 

Cheers

Dougy

Edited by PHATKE20S

yeah ok like i said i don't know southside so good...

 

so you reckon nudgee BP is good for us northsiders?

Anyone going from Ippy or Browns Plains area. I am probaly going to get lost in Gold Coast. I have never been there.

 

I am eager to see your rolla man. I'm going to scrap together some cash. You can meet me in Browns Stains and I'll lead you to the BP.

 

Have times been set??

 

I think we should leave the BP by 10am to be in Currumbin by 11am, or just before (early is always good).

 

So if you wanna be in the stains by 9:30am??

 

Anyone agree/disagree??

  • Author

went for a hunt for a meeting spot and couldnt really find one, was thinking of meeting at miami beach then curising down the gold coast highway then out to currimbin vally

 

what you guys think?

 

cheers

  • Author
Okay, when we say Miami Beach, we mean Burleigh right?? :dance:

burleigh, maimi same place

  • Author
just say behind the Maccas then. :dance:

yea thats maimi

 

just cruise along that road till you find hottest of my car

Edited by Roo

so you reckon nudgee BP is good for us northsiders?

Coles Express aka SHELL/McDonalds might be a bit better :P It's on the Gateway @ NUDGEE........

Edited by PHATKE20S

Coles Express aka SHELL/McDonalds might be a bit better :P It's on the Gateway @ NUDGEE........

 

ill be there, what time guys,

ill be there, what time guys,

I'm thinking 9am depart from Nudgee should get us to Yatala BP by 10am.............

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.