May 7, 200917 yr comment_342817 I'm in should consider going up the springbrook mountain road its sooooooooooooo good Edited May 7, 200917 yr by trikzlane Report
May 7, 200917 yr Author comment_342855 I'm in should consider going up the springbrook mountain road its sooooooooooooo good thanks but its a coast cruise maybe next time added to the list Report
May 7, 200917 yr comment_342868 should be a able to attend depending on rust repairs..... maybe running the fat rims by then 4.5 inches of JDM ddiiiiiiisssshhhhhhh ( new rims are 9.5 wwwwooo hhhooo ) can anyone say Defect ?? lol Report
May 11, 200917 yr Author comment_343844 need more people come on, trust me it worth the drive down from brissy Report
May 16, 200917 yr comment_345120 i'm up for it,just got my ride back on the road and this will be my first club cruise,sounds good see you there. Report
May 16, 200917 yr Author comment_345172 ok added you extra guys abit low on numbers!!! come on want at least 10ppl jip? teddy? guess i might have to send a couple pms out Edited May 16, 200917 yr by Roo Report
May 16, 200917 yr comment_345241 I'm a no sorry mate. Work is really slim and I don't have much money to run the car. I can off my services if you PM me the message you want everyone to get along with their RC names. I'll do a mass PMing. Report
May 17, 200917 yr Author comment_345396 Count me in..... ok added to the list and jip will pm you cheers Report
May 17, 200917 yr Author comment_345461 ok had abit of a fight with my boss, i wrote next weekend off but put me down to work. so it was work the weekend or no job so it will be on the next so sunday the 31st Report
May 18, 200917 yr comment_345627 So it's on a Sunday now instead of a Saturday ? ? I'm not all that keen on a Sunday cruise, would be more inviting on a Saturday...(due to traffic on the way back to Brissy) Cheers Dougy Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now