Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gold Coast Cruise Time Yo

Featured Replies

  • Author

let me know locations and time and will added it to the first post

  • Replies 128
  • Views 71.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am eager to see your rolla man. I'm going to scrap together some cash. You can meet me in Browns Stains and I'll lead you to the BP.

 

Have times been set??

 

I think we should leave the BP by 10am to be in Currumbin by 11am, or just before (early is always good).

 

So if you wanna be in the stains by 9:30am??

 

Anyone agree/disagree??

 

Yeah I will be there where do you want to meet?

I'm thinking 9am depart from Nudgee should get us to Yatala BP by 10am.............

 

 

done and done be there at SHELL/MACCAs sorry douggie lol

 

hopefully i can get my hands on some spring compressors by sunday or I'm going to have a strange handling car and mad gansta lean going on for the cruise...

Edited by Ella

  • Author

can't say about 5 - 0, trouble it the risk you take with a modded car, but just take it cool, don't speed/skid and you should be fine

Edited by Roo

yeah ok I'm gonna delete that post just in case anyones reading... can you edit yours?

 

also ill bring 50 smackos with me for that dash if you still has it?

yeah ok I'm gonna delete that post just in case anyones reading... can you edit yours?

 

also ill bring 50 smackos with me for that dash if you still has it?

where are southsiders meeting? I'm very keen to bring mine out! so count me in, just need a definite southside meeting spot

  • Author
yeah ok I'm gonna delete that post just in case anyones reading... can you edit yours?

 

also ill bring 50 smackos with me for that dash if you still has it?

sorry sold her

 

and post edited

 

red ae71 added you to the list

Yatla BP at ten bro

 

ah fail on the dash, ah well

Edited by Ella

  • Author

anymore people coming??

 

come on lets make this big

righto guys see you all there tomorrow

I am leaving at 8.30am to meet up with Jon at his place at 9.30am.

So it is going to be a funfilled day can't wait.

Just ignore the fact that my flange gasket a a little leak.

I'm out for this cruise Guys due to a massive braking problem (they keep locking up the front left caliper)

 

Not much fun when the car is pulling to the left (even when NOT braking) plus there's no pad left...

douggie, f@$k that mate, ill pick you up. sms you now.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.