All Japanese Day Qld

stevejw

I run into the a bunch of guys from some sort of Mazda club at the hot rod show on Monday. I grabbed a hand full of application forms for the car show if anyone wants.

Edited by JiP

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it was great sunny day & what a bunch of awesome cars........

Datto utes with CA's :yes: inspirational for sure aswell as a V6 Datsun 120Y :yes: What a nice car i must say

Oh yeah they're was Datsun's aplenty but also 4 x KE15's, 1 x KE11, 1 x KE16wagon, 1 x KE20 (CA'd), 1 AE71 Wagon(minus the rear bar), I lost count of the AE86's, Will VI from RSCRA & few Crowns (1 had a 1UZ V8).........

We must have a stand & display of cars there next year :hmm:

Yeah it was great sunny day & what a bunch of awesome cars........

Datto utes with CA's :yes: inspirational for sure aswell as a V6 Datsun 120Y :yes: What a nice car i must say

Oh yeah they're was Datsun's aplenty but also 4 x KE15's, 1 x KE11, 1 x KE16wagon, 1 x KE20 (CA'd), 1 AE71 Wagon(minus the rear bar), I lost count of the AE86's, Will VI from RSCRA & few Crowns (1 had a 1UZ V8).........

We must have a stand & display of cars there next year :hmm:

it actually 330y badge on the side insted o the 120y badge

I went and had a quick look at about 12:30. Took a bunch of pictures and saw a couple of Rollaclub cars, but no one I recognised.

Some sweet rides there though :yes:

Put those pics up please Matt, just so the people who didnt go can see the calibre of cars that attended.....