May 14, 200521 yr comment_43793 what do u mean by uprighting? can't really help u with that. did u hear that as a term?cheerz Carl :dance: why don't you just shut up and wait for someone who knows what theyre talking about to answer the question... Report
May 14, 200521 yr comment_43794 the problem with the engine being slanted is that on long right hand corners (turn 1+2 of QR would be a great example) oil builds up in the right rear corner of the tappet cover Wouldnt it be the left hand corner of the tappet cover? Report
May 16, 200521 yr comment_43955 Hehe... At Targa Tas we got this little round sticker (car wash pass) that it said quite clearly to stick on the "bottom right hand corner of the windscreen", so I went and stuck it on the navigators side (hey, I was looking at the car from the front!). Needless to say my driver got a bit worried and I got bagged about it for the rest of our stay there :) Edited May 16, 200521 yr by demuire Report
May 16, 200521 yr comment_44029 I don't recon its an ambiguous question. You should always look at it from the cars perspective. Unwritten rule really... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now