My 4agze Ae92

Swizzat

Hey all i just bought my first rolla ever, my first 4AG ever and my first supercharged car ever and i gotta say i can't wipe the smile from my face right now.

so heres the low down, its a AE92 NOVA, with a 4AGZE in it, cat back exhaust and thats bout it, pod filter also, it is completely legal and engineered here in SA....MEGA PLUS!!!

atm the only thing which gives it away is the bonnet scoop . so yea, it comes with a bunch of spares which include a LSD gearbox (YAY!!!!!) BTW anyone know what mods are required to fit the LSD???

4589874.th.jpg

4589876.th.jpg

4589877.th.jpg

will get some better pics tommorrow in the light.

tell me what you all think cheers

Post a new topic in Rollaclub Rides

Members dont see this ad

Took some new pics tonight after a qick run through the hills and I'm still wiping the tears of happiness from my eyes, the way this thing hooks out of a corner is ball tearingly fun. and i love how sleeper it looks.

anyway hope you all like the pics

sdc10172p.jpg

w640.png

sdc10171w.jpg

w640.png

sdc10170t.jpg

w640.png

sdc10169b.jpg

w640.png

please comment would love some feedback

Does it change lanes when you floor it??

suprisingly no, but that could be because its currently got semi slicks on the front :(

it has already caught a few out, suprised some commodore drivers when the get beaten by a rolla with hubcaps lol, i gotta say I'm loving the FWd i have driven lots of cars and the exitement of this thing is amazing, comeing out of a corner in 2nd gear flooring it and struggling to maintain grip is ball tingling lol.

thanks for all the nice comments guys, will keep you all posted

not bad at all :y:

i would be changing the radiator for one out of an sx/gti to get rid of the piping over the exhaust, is its the basically the same except the inlet/outlet for the top hose is on the drivers side rather than being in the center

Edited by MYSTIK

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

got 2 new tyres to replace the worn semi slicks on the front, got some new gauges to put in inc. 4inch tacho & shift light, oil pressure, new boost gauge and probs a fuel pressure gauge, also made a new rear speaker holder which is a piece of reinforce allminium with some old beltech speakers on it, stereo doesnt bother me to much as I'm going for track over stereo and looks. Also put in lowered and stiffened springs on some EXEL-G shocks, k-mac rear springs and king fronts, will get coil overs when funds allow it.

COMING UP:

Flaring gaurds at home in next mont, getting the SAFC tuned and dynoed, new tyres for rear, maybe a dodgy spray on the bumbers to colour code them or just panda style it.

peace

• 2 months later...