I Want Coil Overs For An Ae86

mikey_m

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Mike, I would suggest making your own by using a coilover kit and just getting some decent shocks. The price you pay for new coilovers, you can do it for much less if you do it yourself. Though, if you still want to buy them new, Aye Jay Pee S make them ands sell them for around $1000 clams if I remember correctly. But as said, AE86DC is your best bet when looking to get some coilovers.

Good luck. :party:

Edited by bLinded_

• 4 weeks later...

if your in brisbane call slydar (dimitri ) he can modify xt130 or ra 40 to coilover for around $1000

with new springs in your choice of spring rate , and new steel collars and retainers and new adjustable strut inserts etc

highly recommended

his number is 0449169185

he did these for my Cressida mx83 i used to own

post-4482-1241419485.jpg

Edited by mungi mods

I was hoping not to have to got to too mich effort, but we have decided to make our own.

Running XT130E Struts Converted with STEEL coilover kit, twin locking perches usual drill here, captive spring 5k main springs.

Shocks (I get really cheap discounts through a friend) so until I finish making up my mind here will be using Monroe GT Gas Shocks (Short Stroke)

Noltec Camber/Castor Tops

Sumiato Calipers (Thanks be to BLinded for those)

DBA Slotted Rotors and EBC Green Stuff Pads (For Now at local club level, will go to Reds once we get into the forest)

Note we are not lowering the vehicle, so should be an easy one, this is a PRC Rally Vehicle so hence why we are not lowering.

• 4 months later...