March 30, 200917 yr comment_332645 Just an idea me and my mate had, do you think the ae92 gtz trueno front end panels and lights would bolt on to a ae92 seca? I think it would look pretty different. And cause there would be a lot of panels floating around from all them 1/2cuts. Anyone else had this idea? Report
March 30, 200917 yr comment_332667 Just an idea me and my mate had, do you think the ae92 gtz trueno front end panels and lights would bolt on to a ae92 seca? I think it would look pretty different. And cause there would be a lot of panels floating around from all them 1/2cuts. Anyone else had this idea? In theory, they should just all bolt on. However, you'll need everything, from bonnet to bumper. I would be interested in seeing how it looks. have floated the idea before of the standard 92 front onto a seca. A trueno would be just as cool... Report
March 30, 200917 yr Author comment_332684 In theory, they should just all bolt on. However, you'll need everything, from bonnet to bumper. I would be interested in seeing how it looks. have floated the idea before of the standard 92 front onto a seca. A trueno would be just as cool... I was thinking too, cause a lot of these front ends would getting thrown out and stuff, should be able to get them -somewhat- cheap Report
March 30, 200917 yr comment_332702 I'm pretty sure that the whole AE92 GTZ is a different shape but I'm probably wrong. Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333166 this idea has been floating around for awhile, although it was a levin/trueno onto a ae9X sedan. but from what i have read else where the doors leading lead is different, and the bonnet is apparently wider Report
April 1, 200917 yr Author comment_333172 this idea has been floating around for awhile, although it was a levin/trueno onto a ae9X sedan. but from what i have read else where the doors leading lead is different, and the bonnet is apparently wider Once I get my k-rudd money, and when I save a little more, I might try it. Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333181 I've seen a Levin front bar on an AE92 Seca, but not lights/guard/bonnet. And from what I can remember, there was a bit of effort getting the bar alone to fit. Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333209 hiro, all the front bars are interchangeable on the ae9X :bash: it doesnt really surprise me that someone is using a levin front bar. Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333212 the differences as i'm aware in the chassis are focussed more around the passenger compartment and the floorpan aft of the front foot well. all the dimensions (going off the manuals) seem to match up alright, although it wouldn't surprise me is mounting holes are spaced differently, and brackets being different Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333218 the differences as i'm aware in the chassis are focussed more around the passenger compartment and the floorpan aft of the front foot well. all the dimensions (going off the manuals) seem to match up alright, although it wouldn't surprise me is mounting holes are spaced differently, and brackets being different below is some guy in the US who thought he bought a levin front for his coupe, when in fact they are sedan/hatch front guards, levin bonnet, front bar and lights http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268223 as you can see they don't line up with the doors or the bonnet so it would seem you couldnt do the same for the seca >> levin/trueno front Edited April 1, 200917 yr by MYSTIK Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333389 hiro, all the front bars are interchangeable on the ae9X :bash: it doesnt really surprise me that someone is using a levin front bar. Might have gotten confused then, but it was a front bar off something else in the E9x family and it wasn't a direct fit, especially something to do with the gap between the bar and the headlights. Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333618 Might have gotten confused then, but it was a front bar off something else in the E9x family and it wasn't a direct fit, especially something to do with the gap between the bar and the headlights. hmmm interesting indeed, Report
April 5, 200917 yr Author comment_334315 Should I try it? And how much do you think the front end would be worth? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now