Front End On A Seca

Members dont see this ad
Just an idea me and my mate had, do you think the ae92 gtz trueno front end panels and lights would bolt on to a ae92 seca? I think it would look pretty different. And cause there would be a lot of panels floating around from all them 1/2cuts. Anyone else had this idea?

In theory, they should just all bolt on. However, you'll need everything, from bonnet to bumper. I would be interested in seeing how it looks. have floated the idea before of the standard 92 front onto a seca. A trueno would be just as cool...

In theory, they should just all bolt on. However, you'll need everything, from bonnet to bumper. I would be interested in seeing how it looks. have floated the idea before of the standard 92 front onto a seca. A trueno would be just as cool...

I was thinking too, cause a lot of these front ends would getting thrown out and stuff, should be able to get them -somewhat- cheap

this idea has been floating around for awhile, although it was a levin/trueno onto a ae9X sedan.

but from what i have read else where the doors leading lead is different, and the bonnet is apparently wider

Once I get my k-rudd money, and when I save a little more, I might try it.

the differences as i'm aware in the chassis are focussed more around the passenger compartment and the floorpan aft of the front foot well. all the dimensions (going off the manuals) seem to match up alright, although it wouldn't surprise me is mounting holes are spaced differently, and brackets being different

the differences as i'm aware in the chassis are focussed more around the passenger compartment and the floorpan aft of the front foot well. all the dimensions (going off the manuals) seem to match up alright, although it wouldn't surprise me is mounting holes are spaced differently, and brackets being different

below is some guy in the US who thought he bought a levin front for his coupe, when in fact they are sedan/hatch front guards, levin bonnet, front bar and lights

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268223

as you can see they don't line up with the doors or the bonnet

so it would seem you couldnt do the same for the seca >> levin/trueno front

Edited by MYSTIK

hiro, all the front bars are interchangeable on the ae9X :bash: it doesnt really surprise me that someone is using a levin front bar.

Might have gotten confused then, but it was a front bar off something else in the E9x family and it wasn't a direct fit, especially something to do with the gap between the bar and the headlights.