Tuners/toyota Parts Importers?

rad32

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fours 'N' More are pretty decent.

Pretty sure if you take Raven's advice and ring them up and have a chat about what you would like they just might be able to help you out. Or even better go into their in person. They are pretty nice people to get along with last time I was there getting parts :dance:

who can add oil and water lines to my 4age so i can turbo it?

or is it easier putting on a supercharger?

Mate you have asked this question many times on here.

It might be time to venture out and see some people, or get on the phone. A workshop is more likely to take your query seriously though if you go and see them.

Go and see Brenton at Fours N More, he knows way too much about Toyotas and will be able to point you in the right direction with this project.

Failing that go and see Buddy Parts on Marion Road, he is doing this stuff day in day out and is bound to have what you are looking for.

I am not recommending either of these workshops by the way, I just know they deal with this stuff everyday. I have had experience with FNM and Brenton before, and he is an absolute gun when it comes to Toyotas. :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
wow tuff crowd : / yes that imformation helps but every1 knows stuff like that hence the question

thats what the search button @ the top of the forum is for as well :jamie:

here my search of the sa section turned up(one of my own posts :) )

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...st&p=248999 << couple of these places do have import motors or i should say did have last time i checked.

and google gave me this one as well

http://www.adelaidejap.com.au/adeljap/

so all in all not very hard if people use a little time and effort, rather than posting and hoping someone will be nice enough to answer

i actually searched ALL the fs section, jms, japco, jis, etc and nothing. I'm a nissan man and know were to find nissan things..

I'm not new to forums as i have been on skylines aust for many yrs and know how they work..

hence the Q being asked..

but thatnkyou none the less!

i actually searched ALL the fs section, jms, japco, jis, etc and nothing. I'm a nissan man and know were to find nissan things..

I'm not new to forums as i have been on skylines aust for many yrs and know how they work..

hence the Q being asked..

but thatnkyou none the less!

i seached "importers" and got 3 pages and that was all the forums >>> http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?a...hlite=importers

but knowing what to use search is harder :jamie:

Edited by MYSTIK

City Dismantlers (otherwise known as City Ripoffs) had some 4AGZE motors there when I was there last.

At $2000 I don't think they will be moving fast. Also the guy that runs the Toyota section thinks everything KE related is worth a million dollars :jamie:

Unfortunately with this type of engine you will have to ring around as they are not that popular and importers aren't going to bring it in on a hope and a prayer that they will sell it.

Worst comes to worst you could 'order' one from an importer so that the next time they go over to Japan they can bring one back for you.

Buddy Parts should have 4AGZE motors too as he brings in half cuts from Japan. If he is sold out you could order one from his next trip. Be aware though he is ridiculously hard to get hold of, even when you do have money and are trying to purchase something from him. I wouldn't ring him if you are 'thinking' of buying something, only when you are 'ready' to buy something.

This can be a helpful place mate but you do also have to help yourself. People are not going to spoon feed you. :)

If you ask around at some of the importers and they don't have any, ask them if its a possibility to get one imported in. Usually if a place doesn't have a part I am after, they just might be able to import one or already have one planned to be imported.

Cheers Fusion

Edited by fusion