Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where To Buy Ke10 Gearbox Mount

Featured Replies

Hi all.

 

I finally got my engine in on the weekend!! My gearbox mount never made it back from the panel shop :D

 

Anyone know where I can buy one or if any other model/car's mount will fit?

I'm sticking with the original Toyoglide box.

 

I was hoping to have the old girl running by now but have a short list of items still needed, this being the harderst to track down.

 

Any help would be much appreciated.

 

Cheers,

Ken

have you tried a large dealership?? they "should" be able to find a P/N for it.

  • Author

Tried Toyota, Coventrys, Rare spares, Autopro & Scotts Old Auto Rubber... No joy :D

^^ bummer.

 

find someone that's got one and take pics/get measurements of it, then try and find a similar match in an aftermarket catalogue.

  • Author

Anyone able to take measurements for me? I think I'm going to have to make them.

Hi,

I am interested in buying one if you find one BUT

 

I have a KE15 in the back yard up on stands atm Ill measure it up Thursday for you when I'm there doing its brakes and ill post it up. I have a huge feeling but the mount is the same as a KE20 g/b mount so look to see if you can get a KE20 mount to

I'm pretty sure the mount is the same ffrom manual to auto. Should be the same up to ke30. My auto ke30 (toyoglide)needed a new mount a while back. I got one off a manual box, it was the same, and fitted no probs.

 

Just checked, part number for the manual box (should be the same) is MT8009. From Kelpro.

are you a member on toymods?

if you are, PM old corollas, or ask in the ke corolla dedicated thread.

he may be able to ask in the toyota stores over in japland where he is.

if not the ke dedicated thread would be a shot, few guys in there with the earlier ones that might know some places for you to try.

 

i can post it if you are not a member?

 

cheer, andy

Just checked, part number for the manual box (should be the same) is MT8009. From Kelpro.

 

Yep, the MT8009 (kelpro) crosses over to A1238 (Mackay). The mounts are the same from ke10's through to the ke55s for both manual and auto boxes.

 

Mackay Rubber mount catalog

 

Buy the MT8009 mount online

Edited by Felix

so i don't need to ask now?

felix always has a wealth of knowledge to add :jamie:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.