Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd Hand Centre/hub Cap Dealers

Featured Replies

Hi Everyone.

 

I've just bought a set of Cheviot Hotwire rims 14x7's and need a set of CHEVIOT centre caps to match.

Can anybody refer to any 2nd hand hubcap or centre cap dealers around Aus or wheel shops which

sell them. The ones that I need stopped being made 25 or so years ago so aren't a common thing for

wheel shops to have. Or if you have a set you'll sell!

 

MY WANTED ADD

Edited by seabiscuit

Try "Wheels" in Ballarat. They have been selling 2nd hand wheels and stuff for more years I can remember.

  • Author
Try "Wheels" in Ballarat. They have been selling 2nd hand wheels and stuff for more years I can remember.

I can't find "Wheels" contact online? Anyone else know number/s email etc.

 

Haven't really stumbled across any others.

You are indeed in luck. I have one silver cheviot 70mm cap identical to the one in your pic.

 

I got these new with some cheviot rims some time in the early 90's I think. For some reason I have kept one of them. I don't think it has ever been on the car, I didn't like them, but it has been banging around in various boxes so needs a clean.

 

It's yours for the princely sum of $26,844,523 Zimbabwe Dollars.

 

When you work out how much that is, PM me your address and I shall get it out to you.

  • Author
I'm guessing you have forgotten this post?

 

Let me know if you want it.

 

 

080516_zimbabwe_81026519.jpg

 

 

You had better move fast, the Zimbabwe dollar has dropped 'a bit'. Conversion is now $27,302,619 Zimbabwe Dollars!

My first attempt at a conversion gave me back $111,000 AUD and the second attempt I get $0.99994 AUD on a

different website.

 

PM sent!

My first attempt at a conversion gave me back $111,000 AUD and the second attempt I get $0.99994 AUD on a

different website.

 

PM sent!

 

 

Ha!

 

$27,302,619 Zimbabwe Dollars is the equivalent of $AUD1.00

 

At least it was this morning.

 

Replying now.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.