April 16, 200917 yr comment_336780 Hi Everyone. I've just bought a set of Cheviot Hotwire rims 14x7's and need a set of CHEVIOT centre caps to match. Can anybody refer to any 2nd hand hubcap or centre cap dealers around Aus or wheel shops which sell them. The ones that I need stopped being made 25 or so years ago so aren't a common thing for wheel shops to have. Or if you have a set you'll sell! MY WANTED ADD Edited April 16, 200917 yr by seabiscuit Report
April 16, 200917 yr comment_336907 Try "Wheels" in Ballarat. They have been selling 2nd hand wheels and stuff for more years I can remember. Report
April 24, 200917 yr Author comment_339147 Try "Wheels" in Ballarat. They have been selling 2nd hand wheels and stuff for more years I can remember. I can't find "Wheels" contact online? Anyone else know number/s email etc. Haven't really stumbled across any others. Report
April 24, 200917 yr comment_339150 http://www.wheelsaustralia.com.au/ I believe they also have some rims for sale thru ebay. dF Report
April 24, 200917 yr comment_339356 If all else falls, try Aunger center caps. Dad got some Cheviot hotwires for his falcon, aunger center caps fitted, and looked the part!. Report
April 25, 200917 yr comment_339691 You are indeed in luck. I have one silver cheviot 70mm cap identical to the one in your pic. I got these new with some cheviot rims some time in the early 90's I think. For some reason I have kept one of them. I don't think it has ever been on the car, I didn't like them, but it has been banging around in various boxes so needs a clean. It's yours for the princely sum of $26,844,523 Zimbabwe Dollars. When you work out how much that is, PM me your address and I shall get it out to you. Report
May 2, 200917 yr comment_341609 I'm guessing you have forgotten this post? Let me know if you want it. You had better move fast, the Zimbabwe dollar has dropped 'a bit'. Conversion is now $27,302,619 Zimbabwe Dollars! Report
May 3, 200917 yr Author comment_341625 I'm guessing you have forgotten this post? Let me know if you want it. You had better move fast, the Zimbabwe dollar has dropped 'a bit'. Conversion is now $27,302,619 Zimbabwe Dollars! My first attempt at a conversion gave me back $111,000 AUD and the second attempt I get $0.99994 AUD on a different website. PM sent! Report
May 3, 200917 yr comment_341680 My first attempt at a conversion gave me back $111,000 AUD and the second attempt I get $0.99994 AUD on adifferent website. PM sent! Ha! $27,302,619 Zimbabwe Dollars is the equivalent of $AUD1.00 At least it was this morning. Replying now. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now