Ke30ebay, Body Kit And All

nickyboy

Members dont see this ad

Probably what some of the Commodore owners were thinking when they were putting a later model body kit onto an earlier model Commodore... :jamie:

EDIT: Dude, how the hell did they manage to get 7 bids on it? and why is the reserve past $500?????? The bidder's are smart, keeping their ID private, I wouldn't want anyone to know I was buying it either! LOL

Edited by corolla_nut

Hmmm... so with all the fluro hoses under the bonnet, do they add any horse power??

Tho I do like the room light mod. I've contemplated trying to do something similar. I want one of those sunglasses hidey holes.

as much as i don't necessarily like all the mods done to this particular car, it's comments like these that stop people from trying new things, pioneering new paths and creating awesome cars.

can we try to keep civil and discuss how we like/dislike the mods, and what we like about the car rather than shoot it down with such contempt.

i'd hate to think that newbie's to Rollaclub would think that this is what we are about.

-Dave

as much as i don't necessarily like all the mods done to this particular car, it's comments like these that stop people from trying new things, pioneering new paths and creating awesome cars.

can we try to keep civil and discuss how we like/dislike the mods, and what we like about the car rather than shoot it down with such contempt.

i'd hate to think that newbie's to Rollaclub would think that this is what we are about.

-Dave

sorry :jamie:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

i'm sure with an alternative set of rims that had massive dish, some people would be converted to see it's potential :jamie:

funny though, if it's so ugly, how come it's been bid over a grand?

btw: muzke30, you clearly missed my point about not saying blunt comments like "that's ugly"

if you have an opinion (which we all do) then you can state "i think that is ......such and such... and then you've said your bit without speaking for anybody else.

-Dave