muzke30

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah they were taken at brimbank look out around there. Matt came past later but didnt bring his ke30 came in his como was hoping to get some pics with his sexy rolla. I gotta do another Shoot soon as i put my lowering blocks in today droped the back a inch looks lot better again

Thanks Jip

yeah the Mirrors are a touch of my own taste not for everyone but I'm happy, pics came imac i love them. My friend does professional photogragy thought he'd try his hand at taking car pics so i have him a shot with mine took something like 120 pics i can't put them all up so picked out some favourites show everyone that i lowerd it and have new rims for second time in 2 months lol

Ahh.... I remember Keilor Park Drive. I've known the area since I could start remembering things, and I still do remember the Area. Did you come from the Ring Road and see the Mr. Whippy Truck parked out front of the Brimbank Park, or did you come from the Calder??

The 3rd Pic looks Tough-As by the way. This Ke30 is lookin' Mad so far. Love to see the Updated Pics of it. :cool:

Cheers,

Josh :P

Edited by ewt

haa deadset, you were right. same wheels far outt. yours came up so nice. I'm willing to put in the effort to clean them up by seeing what you did and how yours look. what did you use to clean them up they look overrated!

Photos btw look nice as. tidy, lowered and not over the top i like it. sweet rolla man!!!

Thanks everyone for all the comments makes all the hard work of spending 3 hours on polishing mags n chrome and another hour to wash it well worth it. I will have some pics up by this weekend of what it looks like now with the lowering blocks in the back just made it little more lower around 1 to 1-1/2 inch. these ones will be night pics tho :P

Best stuff i found for polishing me rims tyy-ae93sx is Autosol edel - chromglanz comes in a gold tube kinda like a toothpaste lol

Thanks everyone for all the comments makes all the hard work of spending 3 hours on polishing mags n chrome and another hour to wash it well worth it. I will have some pics up by this weekend of what it looks like now with the lowering blocks in the back just made it little more lower around 1 to 1-1/2 inch. these ones will be night pics tho :P

Best stuff i found for polishing me rims tyy-ae93sx is Autosol edel - chromglanz comes in a gold tube kinda like a toothpaste lol

3 hours on polishing well worth it for sure mate:) nice work. ahok sweet thanks for that. can i get it just at like repco, supercheap, autobarn that kind of place? also did you re-paint the centres black or did they just polish up nicely too?

cheers,

tyy.