April 30, 200917 yr Author comment_340937 I talked to my mum's boyfriend about restoring my car bit by bit, as in so it's still drivable, but it gets fixed and pretty :P WOOOOooooOOOOOooooOOOOooooT!!! Nice work :P Report
December 7, 200916 yr comment_396049 ROAR. stuff a sock in it, some people are trying to sleep here :P Edit: Which reminds me rear strut brace arrived and is installed only 3 months after i ordered it. Mostly due to a manufacturer stuff up ;) Edited December 7, 200916 yr by MYSTIK Report
December 29, 200916 yr comment_401544 WOW, forgot we had this section. Hi. my names Ryan, and I'm somewhat addicted to corollas. In response to 13BT's post. the 3 B's are all that is awesome. Beer, Boobs and Burnouts :dance: Report
December 31, 201015 yr Author comment_491724 Oh Hai There!!! Its new years and I'm on my way to being drunken... with my feet in a pool.... bourbon in hand :dance: Report
May 7, 201115 yr comment_522483 hello from dahh westttttttttt sssiddddeeeeeeeeee moooovaaafuuuckerrrrsss word! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now