Friday Night Cruise 8th, Approx 10:15 P.m. For 10:30 Departure

greenmac80

Ok for everyone that enjoys twisties.

meet point is woodcroft wok in a box carpark. a bit late to try and avoid traffic. (cruise killer)

it will start south and end north i won't be putting route up here but register interest

here and pm me for the route. i will print copies of map for those that may or may not be able to keep up with the pace.

i will also allow some stop time for possible stragglers at various points.

any car welcome!

cheers, Luc

Edited by greenmac80

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u read, there is a cruise goin up tea tree gully way this saturday night..

lobethol etc.. so u may aswell come to that..

cheers

yes i did read and well this isn't a cruise for going slow in a group. this cruise is for people he genuinely like to challenge their driving skills.

hence why we going latish.. to avoid traffic. at 6:30 your gonna cop traffic.

I'm in in my Mazda 3 SP23. You can all laugh but you will be surprised by it's mad skillz brah :P Also I can sit back and enjoy the plush leather seats whilst you all get thrown around in whatever else :P

The only reason I am bringing it is because my stupid Corolla is not finished yet, and I want to get out and meet some people from here and go for a bit of a drive :hmm:

haha nah thats cool luke

i kno how hard those cars go! plus i'll be driving my gf's hairdressers ferrari! and mx5! slow but they handle awesome.

i'll set the pace for the faster cars... just don't want to go completely nuts cos i don want any crashes.

also try to keep a bit of distance guys in case of animals?..

anyway remember definates are great so i know how many maps to print!!!

we are doing a test run tonight to see whether or not my directions are right and see how long it is!

on the map it looks great!!

tally: wicked glad you can come!

hope to catch ya'll there!!

well my 1200 ute did get 6L/100kms before the weber and cam

also it will be wet weather later this week and the thought of a high speed cruise through the hills may be a lil dangerous. just watch yourselfs fellas and stay within your limits, don't need another news story

Ryan your 4k drinks nothing compared to mine. i get like 10-12L/100k 8L/100k on country drives. you use like quarter tank for my half tank, or there abouts, so yours isnt that thirsty.

Bianca, Probably cus that paticular drive it was overheating and i wasnt doing a constant 110km/h.