Ke70 4age Using T-18 Xmember

kiahn

i have been sold a t-18 cross member and told it would work in my 4k-4a conversion,

i was also told that the t series gearbox would fit, as i have tried the gearbox and it didn't work so I'm starting to wonder if the Xmember will work too.

Members dont see this ad
i have been sold a t-18 cross member and told it would work in my 4k-4a conversion,

i was also told that the t series gearbox would fit, as i have tried the gearbox and it didn't work so I'm starting to wonder if the Xmember will work too.

do yo have any pics of the cross member?

I am looking to buy a T18 gear box x member?

Edited by SKA80R

You have bought a T series crossmember which will only fit a T series motor.

You need an A series crossmember which you can get from an AE71 either automatic or manual.

It all makes sense that you have to have stuff from the same series.

Engine cross member you're asking about right?

If you're wanting a 4AGE in your KE70, you will need an A series cross member unless the T18/T series one you've got at the moment has modified mounts.

If you were talking about gearbox cross member, all T50 gearbox cross members should be the same. Bell housing is the main difference when it comes to fitting on another motor.