Wheel And Offsset Advice

hey guys i have purchased some rims 15x6 for me 55 they look really tuff but problem is on the fron the rim hits the strut by like one ml what i was thinking is can i run a 5ml spacer will this fix it as in does the wheel move closer to the strut wen driving or not ?

eg if i get it so it clears by saay 4 ml wil it hit at any stage as i wanna keep thees wheels they look mad

post-4465-1241532279_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Lol it Also BEcause i have about 4 other sets of different wheels we run like some jellybeans and another set like the ones we got on there and some cop rims lookin ones so yea. u guys think they suit the rolla. i have to finish the flares this week i reckon

I can aford no bloody 30ml spacer there like 300 for 2

Where are you looking?? You should be able to get a pair for about $90 if you keep an eye on forums.

pssst they come up on Nissansilvia.com every week :lol:

25mm spacers in 4 x 114.3 are common as. 30mm might be a little harder to get hold of.

yea over here in NZ you can normally get a pair for $100, so $200 to make the wheels lok like they fit the car, donno what your rules are over there but the biggest we are allowed is 27mm

and yea will prob handle like crap with wheels sitting so far in lol

• 2 months later...