May 9, 200917 yr comment_343328 Found another bargain in my travels today A 36 Panelvan, Minimal rust, drives really well, only 210,000k's, 14" Alloys with NEW LT Tyres It's also got a really tidy 5K in it....purrs like a kitten I'm quite happy with it :P especially at the total sum of $200 delivered Report
May 9, 200917 yr Author comment_343340 True shit mate, We were cruising round near a mate's place today & what a little ripper it is to drive.... You will see it in the flesh soon enough I hope to have it on the road in a couple of weeks Report
May 10, 200917 yr Author comment_343590 It's all about being in the right place at the right time..... :) But I will admit I'm always on the lookout for a good 'K powered' bargain :) Report
May 11, 200917 yr comment_343669 WTF! $200 Delivered :) Luuuuucky Great find, these cars are excellent, any plans for it? oh, and pics :) Report
May 11, 200917 yr comment_343725 lol the pic demmand is hiiiigh douggie, lemme know if you want me to come make ur computer talk to your camera or whatever it was that you said you couldnt make the pics upload? Report
May 11, 200917 yr Author comment_343762 It's a unique 36 I shall settle the excitement with pic's tomorrow Report
June 20, 200917 yr comment_353606 A month has passed... is it tomorrow yet?? LOL. When are the pics comin' up ?? Edited June 21, 200917 yr by ewt Report
June 21, 200917 yr comment_353768 it didnt happen, or Doug was on the drugs hard and dreamed this happened, and continued to type this hype while under influence of such drugs.. :bash: Edited June 24, 200917 yr by Falken_KE30 Report
June 28, 200917 yr Author comment_355351 A month has passed... is it tomorrow yet?? Tomorrow is finally....here :y: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now