Purple Pirelli Eater

e70driftpig

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get you Si,

On rollcages there a little lower than the parcel shelf usually?

You would also most likely take the backseats out for track days too.

Where on the parcel shelf would you anchor it, and I think i know what you mean by the latches, a car on ae86dc uses them i think, the army green ae86 built in 2 weeks by buddy parts?

And yes sure there for sale, ill chuck them in the washing machine and pm you with a picture and pricing this weekend, send me a pm this weekend sometime to remind me though :bash:

Cheers.

Travis.

I don't know all of the legalities on it and they would most likely change from state to state........ and then CAMS rules may be different again.

But yeah they were probably overlooked because of your fixed backs.

Those child restraint point are probably stronger than you give them credit for, however my first choice would be to screw an eyelet inplace of the bolt where the top of the drivers side REAR seatbelt bolt to the parcel sheft. Then the rear seatbelt is still there (just held by the eyelet instead of a normal bolt) and you just unclip them when carrying passenegers.

These are the latches I'm talking about...

harness2.gif

hey man cars lookin phat! haha when i rolled a my old ae71 i had the harness mounted on the parcel shelf rolled it at bout 60-80kph (didnt look how fast we where goin) front inside wheel went up a gutter thingy(don't kno what it would be called) flipped tha car sideways n sortof cartwheeled it we got throuwn around hard inside the car! and the parcel shelf mounts didnt evan bend twist nothing! so i thought it woulda bin a safe option. imo.

also lol at the comment someone made of it being perfect once a 4AGE is put in, its far from perfect imo

Well each to his own but the dudes name is E70driftpig so I’m guessing he’s building a drift pig or at least into drifting. And it looks like most of the suspension is sorted which is probably the major part in a kE70 build.

KE70’s are like a cult car for drifters made famous by there cheap and effectiveness.

IMO this rusty old Ksev’s is tuff as it gets. Look’n pretty is for girls.

post-5552-1244275633_thumb.jpg

Yea but it needs an engine to talk the talk before its drift ready mate, sure suspension is all good.

And you say pretty is for girls but you don't see many drift pigs with retrimmed interiors etc etc.

But each to there own.

Not gonna bag anyone out for their choices for THEIR car.

Though do you have anymore pics of that rusty thing? looks quite hot, for a pig hahaha.

Travis.

Do you have any links to the YouTube vids of rusty.

Obviously the purple interior is just a bit of fun. Some people don’t have a sense of humor.

I like what Master P said “they hurt’n and I’m alright my n%$*a”

I’m trying to decide on 86 or Corona struts for the ae71. Why did ya choose Corona?

Well each to his own but the dudes name is E70driftpig so I’m guessing he’s building a drift pig or at least into drifting. And it looks like most of the suspension is sorted which is probably the major part in a kE70 build.

KE70’s are like a cult car for drifters made famous by there cheap and effectiveness.

Haha mate my KE70 was <35mm off the ground with full sussy on 13x8 -13 Mk2s and a 4age about to drop in when it got defected so I don't need to be told about KE70's 'cult status' lol

Please don't use the word drift pig either. No one should should choose to build a 'drift pig' lol, the rusty Motorfix car is like that because of age and nature not because it was built like that :bash: This is why so many aus cars are fail

I’m trying to decide on 86 or Corona struts for the ae71. Why did ya choose Corona?

AE86 struts are alot better than Corona struts, there is no comparison really. Think about it, an AE86 is more of a sports orientated car to begin with compared to a Corona family car. They are already shorter stroke, have better brakes (vented discs), and a larger choice of performance shocks and springs etc

Standard E7 struts are better than Coronas if you disgregard the brakes.

Cheers, Ben.