Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Friday Night Munch Inn Gatherings

Featured Replies

  • Replies 353
  • Views 184.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the event I have my new car I'll come. I've given the car yard an ultimatum, car in my possession by June 30 or I walk. 4 weeks is too long to wait!! grrr

this friday huh? ill be in on that, might even bring the rolla if its on the road again. though i think ill have it sorted tomorrow.

this friday huh? ill be in on that, might even bring the rolla if its on the road again. though i think ill have it sorted tomorrow.

Sounds great Luke.......Keep me posted :)

  • Author

Hell yeah, do you wanna meet at Hungry Jacks Kessels Rd for photos and shit first??? Maybe 7:00pm then convoy to Munchies??

yeah JiPs guaranteed to break le camera. looks like My rollas not going to be there at this stage :) i can't f@$king work out whats wrong...

yeah JiPs guaranteed to break le camera. looks like My rollas not going to be there at this stage :) i can't f@$king work out whats wrong...

Let me know if you're going anyway.....

If i go it'd have to be in becs lancer... and now shes keen to go bowling with her friends so i guess I'm doing that... *sigh*

 

ill try get her to change her mind. going to book the car into the mechanics on friday if i make enough money this week, but wont have it back till next week for sure.

Its still a maybe.

I got the car last night. I had to take it back today as my central cocking remote wasn't working. They gave me a loner car while they worked on it. They stuck my 01 plates on the car even tho I told them on numerous occasions I wanted the 03 plates one. So now I have to go to QT and waste my time to swap them over.

So this arvo I thought it all was good until I got home and had to turn a tight corner. I think my CV joins are gone. So I'm taking it back again tomorrow and I'll argue that the roadworthy is false. So with luck I'll have it by Friday but don't know.

 

Here are the pics....

post-1158-1246441832_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1246441845_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1246441866_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1246441890_thumb.jpg

  • Author

so... numbers are??? two maybes and how many definates?

should have got a caldina....prob would have been same price or cheaper then a subi :wink:

No Subi Till Wednesday :wink:

 

I've booked a RACQ Mechanical Inspection for Friday. So if anything is found to be faulty and I'm sending it back again. :wink:

 

I'm quite annoyed but they feel they've done me a favour by having the Dint Doctor take the dints out of the side panels.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.