September 30, 200917 yr comment_378097 yea guys iam heaps getting into the rollaclub spirit just wait till i own my first toyota well hopefully the val plays the game with starting and ends up there this week so come down and bring your ride and i will be sure to take pics and add them here Report
October 3, 200916 yr comment_378707 7 rollas 1 subaru a new record good to meet up and see some new faces same place next week .. Report
October 3, 200916 yr comment_378743 7 rollas 1 subaru a new record good to meet up and see some new faces same place next week .. yea was a pretty good night just wish the val hadnt played up there aye oh well hope to see many more rolla's coming there was packed as here is one rolla i took a pic of Report
October 3, 200916 yr comment_378744 so who will be there next week cause i will be and this time i will post some pics up here Report
October 4, 200916 yr comment_378877 Hey I took the same photo!! ... tho yours came out better. Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379662 so who's coming? Should meet down at toyota headquarters and roll in together again :D maybe a little earlier than last week, get ourselves a better park and shit you know. Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379792 so who's coming? Should meet down at toyota headquarters and roll in together again :D maybe a little earlier than last week, get ourselves a better park and shit you know. Yeah I'm keen I'll bring my wagon if it's not sold by then............ Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379795 I doubt I'll make it this week. I have an engine and gearbox to install in a car.(Not mine) Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379803 ill come out for this one, can my van cruise up there with the dx goodness? lol Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379823 i should be down this week guys providing i don't have to pick up any parts what time and where are we meeting? what road is the toyota head qaurters on? :D twin cabies coming :party: Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379859 i will attend be rollin' with the low down homies may have my "new" charcoal n pink bits on Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379870 Let's set a new record this week Guys............. I might dress my Wagon up a bit with some new parts for the occasion :D How early can we meet at Toyota HQ? 6:30-6:45..... Edited October 7, 200916 yr by PHATKE20S Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379906 I'll be there in the silly car unfortuneatly the rolla is getting a heart transplant Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now