Friday Night Munch Inn Gatherings

Ke70-Pig

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

yea mate it is havent been there in ages might be keen to organise something where a lot of rolla boys show up lol

hmmm interesting, let me know ill come down, be quick tho, as i might be working two jobs, and seems alot of peoples cars are off the road

went to Harrys last thursday night, bloody import night, haha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The turnout is not that great and is realy cold for some,

I mean for turbo cars its primo, then everyone ends up at paradise road in slacks creek, for things

Too far for my liking, and rather boring, car park is too big with minimal lighting

• 1 month later...

just throwing this idea out there. we could have a rotating meet spot. one sth side one nth side but just alternate from week to week. try to get more people together in there area and if ya up for a good cruise then ya can do the opposite side of town thing as well. the locals will need to decide of the nicest spot for there side of town with good lighting ,food at hand etc and maybe a good cruise area to finish off the meet. being a north fella id say prob redcliffe scarborough food joint. at the end of the meet we could all do a cruise along the esplanade out over the hornibrook and head home. i live at caboolture so thats the long way home but id do that for yas. :)

Munchies is boring IMO, the cars are nice and are the same type on Fridays,

Harrys on thursday, then its usually springwood maccas, then yatla BP, too many police of late

There is currently a meet on the northside not to far from you or myself, i can't disclose this yet but one member already has tagged along, and quality cars also, and top guys to chat with, can only grow when its more organised and not openly discussed on Forums

The Boat Shed in Scarborough has the best fish and chips, otherwise the Belvedere on Woody Point

the boat shed has plently of car parks around and getting some good tucker to kick back with is the best.its the start of what i consider as the esplanade cruise too. id be interested in doing even a one of trip like this. i will admit i prob wouldnt be as keen to do mixed make meet as i can do that at boost cruising and going to meets with alot of people and cars gets boring. its like going to a car show just wondering around looking until ya get bored. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

went out there this week and last week not for long just the usual commordores and falcons but hey i was repping in the fairmont but not much any more in the way of corollas lol

i will probably be there again this friday if anyone is cruising around that night or got nothing planned