Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hiroshima Screamer Cruise! Re-run 1st November

Featured Replies

The 2Tg too much for you in the wet?? :jamie:

 

Sorry just being a smart ass :(

  • Replies 134
  • Views 76.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2Tg too much for you in the wet?? :jamie:

 

Sorry just being a smart ass :(

 

You are a smart ass :) Its more a case of me just not wanting to get cold and wet... plus I am assuming there wont be as much of a turn out if weather is bad anyway???

I'll be there in the MS65 with Katie in the passenger seat. We'll be at the start and the first stop at the dam.

 

Will be arriving with a mazda 929 (i think) from the Ballarat region, and possibly others.

 

Bernie, you wanna join up with us as we cruise down Ballarat Rd to the RingRoad? Should be going through around 9:30-9:45.

 

Can't join you because i'll be heading through the city way. Meeting up with my mate in his mazda 1300 from ausrotary on lygon st.

so long as i can drool over your wagon it's all good :jamie:

 

PM sent too.

Please take heaps of photos guys, I'm spewin that I'm gunna miss this.

  • Author

Just checked Bom, rain is currently at Border Town, should give us a few hours up our sleaves.

  • Author

Just got in from a shortened cruise.

I must say I was impressed with the die hards with just under 40 cars at the first meet point, it was very cool to see more than just Mazdas parked along side each other. There was a good mix of Dattos, Toyotas and a couple Hondas throw in just to mix it up even more.

Even though the weather was ordinary we still cruised to Sugarloaf for a brief stop, having such a small group ment we all went into Yarra Glen and raided the local bakery for some hot food. Some departed for home from there so we all decided as a group to call it quits for the day and re-schedule the cruise for later in the year when hopefully the weather is nicer.

Thanks again to all those who made the effort to come out! Great to meet some new people and see some new rides!

Unfortunately I forgot my camera :jamie: So if anyone has some good shots please post them up.

Keep and eye on this thread for the new date...

Just uploaded pictures

Here's the link -> Hiroshima screamer cruise

Great numbers for the Corollas.

 

Pics start off with several non-Toyotas then all the Corollas are towards the end.

 

Of all shots i took i didn't even snap one of Spoolin's orange RX3 coupe. I'm sorry

 

Cheers

Bernie-Jay

  • Author
Just uploaded pictures

Here's the link -> Hiroshima screamer cruise

Great numbers for the Corollas.

 

Pics start off with several non-Toyotas then all the Corollas are towards the end.

 

Of all shots i took i didn't even snap one of Spoolin's orange RX3 coupe. I'm sorry

 

Cheers

Bernie-Jay

Don't be sorry mate...It's not my car! My wife was kind enough to let me drive her car on my cruise as my 1300 isn't going yet.

  • Author

Hey guys and girls...There will be a re-run of the event in about a months time. As I'm organising it through Ausrotary I'm giving the members over there the option of a few dates via a poll.

So keep and eye out in this thread for the new date which will be posted in just over a weeks time.

There are plenty people keen on this style of event becoming regular, which I'll try to do over the cruising months.

Hey guys and girls...There will be a re-run of the event in about a months time. As I'm organising it through Ausrotary I'm giving the members over there the option of a few dates via a poll.

So keep and eye out in this thread for the new date which will be posted in just over a weeks time.

There are plenty people keen on this style of event becoming regular, which I'll try to do over the cruising months.

 

That will be awsome wishing i could have made it with My rolla down there to this one. But was unable to due to work commitments. Will be great to have another one again, by looking at the pics of this event in such gloomy weather having such a turn out will be great to see the quality and quanity at the next one on a nicer day being spring and all :)

Looks like a decent turnout for the shitty weather that was forecast. I'll have to make the next one!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.