Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

M3Low'S 3Rd Ke70!!! As Well As Turbocharged Mx83

Featured Replies

Howdies all, names David, nice to meet you.

Recently got my hands on a KE70, it wasn't planned, more so a compulsive buy. The opportunity was sitting in a wreckers yard for the fine price of $500. It wasn't defected, and i have a sh*tload of time on my hands, so i figured why not. Bought it, trailered it home (no rego or plates) and its sitting in the backyard.

 

Since then I have begun fixing the rust, and sanding her back for a respray, she's coming along nicely. Here's a few picies....

post-8626-1245590242_thumb.jpg

post-8626-1245590381_thumb.jpg

post-8626-1245590499_thumb.jpg

post-8626-1245590541_thumb.jpg

post-8626-1245590586_thumb.jpg

Edited by M3LOW

  • Replies 53
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome.... I reckon I saw this being trailered down Kenihans Road one week night a few weeks ago. It looked in reasonable nick from what I could see.

 

Good luck with the project mate and keep us updated on your progress. :bash:

  • Author

Haha yeh thats the one your thinking of mate :bash:

 

Whereabouts are you located?

Haha yeh thats the one your thinking of mate :D

 

Whereabouts are you located?

 

I work down at Reynella so I drive that way all the time :bash:

  • Author

Fair enough :bash: Your on NS.com as well arn't you?

 

Today I nearly finished sanding the whole car...and a friend bought around some dish's of his S13, so we tried them on :D

post-8626-1245658127_thumb.jpg

post-8626-1245658166_thumb.jpg

post-8626-1245658206_thumb.jpg

post-8626-1245658249_thumb.jpg

post-8626-1245658296_thumb.jpg

Edited by M3LOW

Fair enough :bash: Your on NS.com as well arn't you?

 

Today I nearly finished sanding the whole car...and a friend bought around some dish's of his S13, so we tried them on :D

 

 

love the white walls lmao should turn up cool

hey man, good to meet you the other night, looks like you're gonna have your hands full with this one but by the looks of it you're going about it the right way. good luck bro

  • Author

Went a bit nuts with spray can primer. (aha and before you criticize, I do plan to do it properly, just wanted to see what it would look like :) )

Tomorrow I'm planning to finish sanding the three areas that are still bogged, and find a solution for my rear guards which are badly rusted out.

post-8626-1245827784_thumb.jpg

post-8626-1245827835_thumb.jpg

Edited by M3LOW

nice white wall

  • Author

Now has Rego and plates, so now i can use her as a daily :) :P

 

I also have a twin hehe. One of my good mates has one too in a lighter primer with more mods.

post-8626-1246279924_thumb.jpg

post-8626-1246280052_thumb.jpg

I reckon I saw your mates car the other day at the Blackwood roundabout. It was around 5:30 ish on a weeknight I was on my way home from work.

 

I was driving the Silver AE71 and I tried (and failed) to give it a bit of stick after I seen him :)

whats your plans for the car??

get some corona control arms, falcon rear struts and cut all your springs and maybe get some minilites and itll be sik

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.