About To Get Kicked Out Of Rollaclub

Members dont see this ad

Not a good idea Josh.

You obviously haven't been banned yet, but this thread will most likely be the last straw. You won't be the first person banned for abusing a moderator.

I'm locking this thread now as it has nothing to offer. But I'll leave it here so that the Global moderators can at least see what you think of them!

:y:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=31750

So everybody can see what you're making a song and dance about. :wink:

Edited by Taz_Rx

Filix the global moderator is a f@$king toss! go get a real f@$king job you internet pussy!

:wink:

Grow up dude. You being abusive and chucking a hissy fit because you got caught out for excessive bumping purely shows a lack of maturity.

You didn't follow the rules and I simply enforced them as part of a moderators job. Why should you be treated any differently to others? Excessive bumping is unfair to other users who can do the right thing.

FYI I do have a job. I work as a project manager in IT systems. My time here is purely voluntary. Having to deal with self important idiots makes me wonder why I bother. :y:

Edited by Felix

ooo you be glad that you've already got a suspension.

When i read things like " My time here is purely voluntary. Having to deal with self important idiots makes me wonder why I bother." from my small team of moderators that have to put up with douche bags like yourself, that turns my clicking fingers ohh so itchy to find the BAN button. A-SAP.

You cause any more problems when your back in September, its not worth a pinch of salt to me, to ban you for-ever.

Grrr.