• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
andrew= andrew

andrew=andrew

any confusions???

rt142 corona *many mods*:)

st141 corona *many mods*:D

just so you know fellow members, i did not make this post. my ex had my password and made that post although she has her own membership. but that is fixed as i just changed my password.

sorry for any confusion. :)

in reply to whoever asked about my name...amy-lee is my first name, but to me it sounds like a hookers playname, so just amy is wut people call me :D

oh and andrew, maybe your X made that post because she has a brain hemmorage and is about to die and you don't spend any with her and she has maybe a year at the most to live and she knwe you would be shitty if she posted that so maybe thats why she did it??.............just a guess ;)

oh and andrew, maybe your X made that post because she has a brain hemmorage and is about to die and you don't spend any with her and she has maybe a year at the most to live and she knwe you would be shitty if she posted that so maybe thats why she did it??.............just a guess

Erm... WTF?

"amy-lee" sounds like a hookers playname? Hmm, okay. It never even crossed my mind.

Anyway, "amy" works just fine.

that would be me just rambling on and makin mysrlf seem wiser and smarter than i really am...

yes, well when i was 14 my friends all said amylee sounded like a hookers playname....my beautiful name has never had the same beautiful ring to it as it once did...

User: datgirl

Name: Mel

Car: Sorry, not a rolla or a toyota - I'm here because I navigate in Redwarf's rally car (1971 Toyota Corolla)

Owner/driver - Datsun 1600 rally car - called Redatto

Mods - roll cage, midly worked L18 engine (under reconstruction), twin 40mm weber sidedrafts, 5sp stanza box, 5.1:1 LSD, hydraulic handbrake, race seats, harnesses, terratrip, terraphone, all the rally gadgets, next event Qld Clubman series round 3 - Baileys Benarkin - Sept 11th, all welcome!!

Tow car: Holden Jackaroo - called Jack for obvious reasons!

Daily car (almost sold) ;) Subaru Impreza WRX - called Firgus cos I made that name out of the number plate