Cruise 26th Of July

M3LOW

Hey all, a mate of mine has a cruise planned on the 26th of July, which is a Sunday.

Will be a mixture of cars including some V8 muscle show cars, a proper Rally Car, Imports, etc.

Will be a day cruise down to Victor Harbor via hills, hopefully the weather holds out nicely.

Thanks. :wink:

Details:

When: 26th July, 11:30am departure

Where: Seaford Shopping Center

Destination: Victor Harbor

Reason: BBQ Lunch!

Edited by M3LOW

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Tom posted, the image above with the details wasn't showing. I have also had problems with other images from . . .Photobucket I think. So it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't displaying for him either

Looks like a nice cruise . . .and on a Sunday! If my cars back together I just might consider it :wink:

When Tom posted, the image above with the details wasn't showing. I have also had problems with other images from . . .Photobucket I think. So it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't displaying for him either

Looks like a nice cruise . . .and on a Sunday! If my cars back together I just might consider it :wink:

it has worked for me since the flyer was posted last night, but then again I'm on a dsl connection and not dial up (not that there anything wrong with that :yes:)

Edited by MYSTIK

Ha I'm on DSL 2+, and there has been problems with the actual serving hosting not my connection :yes:

Didn't know there was a problem with that Mystik, shit just happens sometimes :wink:

Edited by fusion

there isnt it actually, it just that dial up sucks ass and i still remember walking away from the computer and coming back a couple of hours later and the download still not being finished and the being knocked off and having to redial roughly every 4 hours :)

so yeah i kinda feel for those who are stuck with it :wink:

anyways I'm getting way OT here.

i will know closer to the date if I'm able to go, so atm I'm a maybe :yes: