Camrys?

leachy

a camry is a large front wheel drive car, mostly auto, with soft suspension and comfortable interior, aimed at the family car / old person market. in that position, they are toyota vehicles of quality

camrys are not however, cool, or "sick", or anything to be proud of, or a car to modify for performance, or to start a forum about

Members dont see this ad
camrys are not however, cool, or "sick", or anything to be proud of, or a car to modify for performance, or to start a forum about

A lot of people would say that about Corollas. Almost any car can be improved, often with quite surprising results. For instance AE112 Corollas weren't the greatest car. However, as they used the A-series engines, they could easily be modified for more power and the rest can be upgraded with aftermarket parts. Similarly the Camry's with the S-series motors can easily be powered up and the other bits can be improved. Of course, they need a fair bit more improving than most Corollas...

i've seen a couple of the new model ones getting around with mags/tint and exhaust and they actually sound quite nice and throaty with a 2/2.5" exhaust and mild cannon, and with the mags/tint/lowered look decent.

can almost forgive them for being a camry..

although, i think something is wrong with me, because lately i've been looking at the 80's model "fast"backs around and thinking they'd make a decent sleeper...