Daisy

Yellow_18

Members dont see this ad

Ima do new black thick pile carpet first with sound proofing.... that'll be in the next week or so.... Then hopefully soundproofing the inside of the doors if that's possible?

The engine in it is the original I'm pretty sure....? And yea the car was owned by Geoff lol.

Good to see someone from RC got this car. Geoff talked it up a lot so I'm guessing it's really clean!

What have you got planned for Daisy? I wish I had the room/money to buy it when he was selling it :)

ps. Sammo and I have been organising stuff to get the Canberra section of RC a little more active recently

and we'd love to see this thing on a cruise. We're looking at 2nd half of August or early September at the

moment. You'll probably get a PM in the next few weeks!

Edited by seabiscuit

Hey chickas... I'd love to bring it out on a cruise :wink: Does anyone kno of any good places in canberra to take this little baby for a rego check? I don't kno that the supension will pass as it is... so somewhere a bit more leniant?

Should just chuck in some standard height springs while you put it through rego. Is it less than 100mm from the ground?

The only ever place I got mine rego checked was Kambah Automotive and Exhaust Centre (guess where.. Kambah) and

it passed! Not that it was in any way unregisterable. Let us know how you go.

ps. Cruise is on 5th or 6th of September! Check Canberra section.

is 100mm the legal height? its not low low at all.... its just a bit lower than standard, u can tell...

Cars are allowed to be lowered. They just can't be too low! As far as I know 100mm is the legal height. If you're above about 110mm

with one or two people in the car you should be good! Although if your car was lowered by cutting the springs, that's illegal and unroadworthy

because if you go over a big bump or something the springs can fall out and you can lose control and crash! :wink: