The Tosco Manual Tuning

20V_KE35

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys thank for ur help...after reading ur comment, icome to conclusion. my engine spec will be:

3k head (pnp)

65/25 (0.423") camshaft

4k block (stock bore)

40 dcoe twin weber

2" exhaust piping with stock 4-1 extractor

it is ok with this spec....or something wrong with it. :)

from someone who's done it (stewart), the gains are noticeable and worth it, if the 3k head doesn't need reconditioning work

then again, you'll probably want to swap over to 4k valves and valve stems if you want to make big power, and it's all too much money to spend on a stock head, just get the 4k head ported around the bowls and some combustion chamber work done. leave the port size stock

guys thank for ur help...after reading ur comment, icome to conclusion. my engine spec will be:

3k head (pnp)

65/25 (0.423") camshaft

4k block (stock bore)

40 dcoe twin weber

2" exhaust piping with stock 4-1 extractor

it is ok with this spec....or something wrong with it. :)

for the price of those parts you could buy yourself a 7k-c, at least you'd start with decent capacity and some good torque, then i'd start to spend money on that. ie. solid lifters $200,side draughts $500-$600,extractors $100-$150, get the idea.

This is Malaysia we are talking about, I don't think they probably even got a 7K :angrybird:

Here there are alots of k,2k,3k,4k,5k,7k engine...their are useless to most malaysia...that why I'm going (with help from u guys :thumbsup: ) to prep up my ke35 with some k engine and show all the no good vtech and vvti racer (ricer) that this k engine is good enough to take any car....mostly in drifting....in drag must talk my brother in law (drive kp30) to my style of thinking...

20v_ke35: Read first. If you don't understand then ask specific questions about the bits you don't understand. Don't just come back and say "I don't understand, tell me everything you know", because that's not very useful for us...

hai...I'm back...guest what...after reading jamie k bible....thank to u guys now i lose all hope to drifting with my 3k....now searching for 4ag...thnak guy alot (for letting my dream crash) :dry: :((

i don't get it....why can't 3k-4k drift?? japanese drift with a14 datsun engine..why toyota can't??? I'm i missing something???

Edited by 20V_KE35