How Big Is A Ke30 Petrol Tank?

muzke30

Members dont see this ad
50l at the most id say

I managed to get 47L in and it still didnt read full on the gauge, but i had fuel coming out the fuel cap when it got full :P

thanks guys thought be around 50 wasnt sure

and yeah i had the same thing happen to me once Falken

i run it down to just under that bottom line so I'm guessing must had 5-10 litres from the line to bottom of the E

cheers all

getting great econnomy by the was 11ks per litre or just under that or 9 litres per 100ks

I think it's quite comical that everyone is trusting their fuel gauges in a KE.....mine would never go above 3/4 on an absolute brimming full tank, then after about 100km it would drop to zero and stay there.

I know 50L is the full tank size because I've ran out of petrol twice in the KE55, and each time after 5L from a jerry can to get to the nearest servo it took just under 45L to fill completely.

nah neva trust mine mate have a full jerry in the back but what i do trust is my odometer i get same ks week in week out 10ks per litre if not slightly better so after 450ks from a fill better start looking for a servo kinda thing lol.

and yeah i fill mine to brim only goes just above 3quaters then after 100 -150ks starts counting down accurately from there