Slo-030's Wb Tonner

SLO-030

HEy all you photochoppers.

Could someone have a go at lowering my ute so there is about half the distance from the top of the rear tyre to the bottom of the tray and then lower the front to suit.

WBOneTonner-3.jpg

and the same amount of chop in this one too.

WBOneTonner-2.jpg

CHEERS

Ryan

Edited by SLO-030

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, i agreee.

As for the Stato grille, that means a full stato front. and everyones doing that these days. I recon the commercial front looks good, stands out from all the other stato fronted HQ-WB's.

Cheers for the input tho, muchly appreciated :P. Should be getting resprayed in Shanghai red whe i get anothe daily :(

Wow. interesting. I likey :y: . As for the ladies, ive removed the mud flaps altogether for now.

Stop giving me ideas :S. Still trying to nut out an engine conversion for the old girl. I like the old engines but want something different.

• 4 months later...

Now this has got it place in a ride forum, I might aswell post up some specs.

Driveline: 3.3L (202) Inline 6cyl. M22 "aussie" 4spd manual floor shift. 3.36:1 Salisbury 10 bolt diff with factory tonner axles.

Mods: Mild Cam, Stainless valves and extractors.

Exterior: Ford Candy Apple red (previous owners shit job), 8'x6' steel tray painted with gloss 2pac. CSA Maglines (centerline copy) 14x7 front and rear with 185's and 235's front and rear respectivly.

Mods: as above, with the rear of the cab cut out and flat backed for storage.

Interior: Fully retrimmed with new carpet, head lining, Stock bucket seats retrimmed in black with red Chequered inserts (VY commodore) and had to find full length center console.

Mods: virtually everything is new and different in a way apart from the dash and steering wheel.

CHEERS

Ryan