September 6, 200917 yr comment_371819 is there any 2.2 litres or something bigger than the sr20 to fit into my ke70 if anyone knows of a engine that is bigger litre than the sr20 plz tell me I'm looking to put the fastest engine possible in my corolla while I'm on my p's Report
September 6, 200917 yr comment_371826 is there any 2.2 litres or something bigger than the sr20 to fit into my ke70 if anyone knows of a engine that is bigger litre than the sr20 plz tell me I'm looking to put the fastest engine possible in my corolla while I'm on my p's Could be a bad idea. Do you have P Plate power and modification restrictions? Suss it out and get back to us. If its a go then theres 5sfe, 3sge, 2azfe, 3rzfe, 3vzfe, 5vzfe, 1mzfe, 2grfse. All from Toyota. Theres absolutely nothing terribly easy about any of these. Report
September 6, 200917 yr comment_371837 i drove a mitsubishi trition its a 2.4 goes f@$king orite with a slipping clutch, does a single pegger all the way up till 3rd in the wet :jamie: Report
September 6, 200917 yr comment_371868 2.6l Sigma and slap a dirty big turbo on it. Should go well in a light rolla. Was one of the fastest cars I have been in, in a fat arse Sigma. Report
September 9, 200917 yr comment_372793 so what are your plans for this car? track? drift? street? i would suggest buying a car with a bigger engine! you are on your P's and NSW has no engine swap/modification/supercharger/turbo rules i would suggest you have a good look at what you are able to do to your car on your P's have you ever been in a sr20 powered ke70? why the want for a bigger than sr motor? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now