Blue 72rolla

67Rolla-Ken

Hi all,

Well after completely blowing the budget on 67Rolla (over $13K...and still going) I've got myself a KE20 with some front end damage that I hope to have on the road for less than $1k.

The car cost me $400 without a motor (thanks Chris :jamie: ), but just picked up a 3k for $150 (thanks Callum :lol: ).

So budget is looking good so far.

I'll be putting 13" rims on her as 12" tires cost a fortune. So $260 for new tires.

The car came with all the bits to put the front end back together. My brother in law pulled the front end out for me on the weekend, all I need is a new lower radiator support.

Once the front end is back together and the engine is in she'll get a rub back and respray in the same original blue.

The interior is like new so nothing to spend there.

All up should cost about a grand...

gallery_4749_294_1246938.jpg

gallery_4749_294_851252.jpg

gallery_4749_294_1136437.jpg

gallery_4749_294_595737.jpg

Members dont see this ad
Thanks.

I'm liking your Valiant. My wife and I are looking at a HG Premier for our next project... nothing beats the good old muscle cars!

damm straight iam looking at getting my next project its going to be my first toyota like my mates car its he has a 74 and iam getting a 72 ta22 celica looking forward to the build and HG premiers are awsome done up