ROLSBY

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it! The chrome strip (just below the boot and across the top of the tail lights)... Did you make that

custom or where did you get it from? It's pretty :wub:

What colour candy paintjob? I reckon you should paint it black! Then it would look hot as :P :rock:

The only thing I have to agree with is to stop the txt talk.

EDIT: Black with silver sparkles :y:

Edited by seabiscuit

hey this is mad!!!!!!! i love it sooo much

y dnt 18s fit on myne did u change the strut or somthing or is it 18s with the right offset???

can u plz tell me bcz i can't find anywhere n i can only fit 17s on there plz give more info bcz ive been looking to do the same thing

i just need to kno if its a special offset for 18s n 20s or do i need a s13 strut or somthing

thanks nath

y dnt 18s fit on myne did u change the strut or somthing or is it 18s with the right offset???

can u plz tell me bcz i can't find anywhere n i can only fit 17s on there plz give more info bcz ive been looking to do the same thing

i just need to kno if its a special offset for 18s n 20s or do i need a s13 strut or somthing

thanks nath

I'm pretty sure that s13 struts will make it harder to fit the rims, as s13 front suspension gives a track INCREASE.

earlier in the thread, ROLSBY stated that its all stock, just slight guard work. hope that helps.

thanks nath

Loose the text speak.