My New 70 Aka The Black Pearl

SLW42

Get it registerd as a 2 seater. you will how ever have to get either a sheet of thick ply or something to cover the hole that is behind the back seat that connects too the boot to get it complied. you can shave the doors so long as you get legal poppers with legal tabs bro.

Just to reiterate, don't listen to anyone except the people on the other end of the phone at the transport department.

Members dont see this ad
Yeah I'd talk to department of trasport about it first.

But if it was me and I had a choice I'd see how much I used the back doors first. If you take the handles off and want to get in there every second day you'll be hating yourself for shaving them.

Yeah but thats the thing, i will hardly use the back doors, the only thing i would use the back doors for is to throw shit out of the car like empty coke bottles and shit like that :lolcry: , they will still open just with the poppers instead of handles i think it'll give the car a cleaner look too? Plus i can't see why the D.O.T wont let it go when you can still get into the back, and DAN when i start working again i was gonna get a piece of sheet metal and block it off :lolcry:

Fair enough. But people do get done for having no back seat if the car isnt mod plated for it so it's something I'd want to be sure of.

Well to clear up any doubts the car will be blue plated for 2 seats.............. once i find out off a mod plate guy what they want to do with the doors, weather they MUST open or if they MUST STAY LOCKED AND CLOSED FOREVER, I have never been done for no back seat but now I have said something the 1st time I drive the car i'll get smashed with a million defects hahahaha :D , which will hurt my pocket and licence but what another 6 months without a licence though :) ;) i've been there and survived before :P , but cheers flamingheads for the heads up man i'll definatly be having a very good look into it don't you worry :D

So today was spent mainly working on dann_m's pano today but i managed to start doing something to my 70 today, i started trying to bleed the fuel system winding the motor over which killed the battery, there is fuel in the tank and nothing in the lines, so i decided to get a small electric pump into the line so i could speed the process along hoping to have the k motor alive this arvo, but no it is not working and now i just have a flat battery and no fuel so annoying haha, does anybody have any tips or ideas on what i can do to speed it all up?

You need to get this on the road so we can go on a matt black cruise.

Is that just a random rim???

nah man thats a centre and the outer of my 3 piece's lent up against the front wheel should have jacked the car up and bolted it on

yeah i know man i can't wait till it's rego'd aye