My New 70 Aka The Black Pearl

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

Needs more pig.

I'll bring some no more gaps from work and we can fill them up ;) haha

WTF it is pig enough now man

It even has the V can hanging form the rear bar area, how much more pig do you want :P

bring it and we'll put it on your car to stop the vacuum leak it has :P

Edited by SLW42

every day is slight light at the end of the tunnel for you and the pearl lol

not that long left to go

yeah it's getting closer, just wanna make the POS steer, basically thats my aim at the moment

I also painted the lefthand side of the car about half an hour before it started to F'n rain >|

I pulled the beaver panel off from in between the bonnet and windscreen, peeled all the paint off it back to bare metal AGAIN :bash: i'll hit that with a coat of paint again when it stops raining and clears up for longer than half an hour >|

still gotta re-do the bonnet, roof and boot

then it's onto the list of shit needed to make it drive. So the list for this car stands at - 1. Make it steer = rack ends and tie rods, 2. Make it stop = bleed the brakes, 3. Feed it oils = put gearbox and diff oils into the box and diff, 4. Add stereo = put the shit back into the car, 5. Make tacho in the dash work = electrics 6. Get roady, 7. Rego :dance:

Do you need ke70 tie rods or ra60 ones?

nah i don't need tie rods man, just the RA60 rack ends aye

bet yr getting excited.. dude i almost wanna drive to your location drink your beer and paint the thing properly..ppg have started making matt 2 pack clear... so you can have a long lasting pigness!

YEWWWWWW so much flat black goodness hahahaha, i can't wait till it's done aye, if ya want mate come up and paint the car :yes:

Prices on paint please squire, and we'll see how it goes only thing is the car isn't undercover or anything like that, so it may make the painting process a little harder haha and specially with this stupid rain >| but swing me a pm and we'll go from there good sir :D

here is a happy snap to show how it is gonna sit when it's on the street again

post-7244-089383200 1285051712_thumb.jpg

So here are some pics of the left hand side or the car i'm kinda pissed off with it but what do you expect when you lay 2 or three layers of paint down before it rains :bash:

post-7244-009888800 1285051162_thumb.jpg

this is what happens when you paint a car with spray cans before it rains

post-7244-009393600 1285051205_thumb.jpg

it bubbles and goes all gay :bash:

I have also been looking at getting new passenger side doors (anybody have a set of passenger side doors aaround????????? :hmm: ), cause these ones have dents all over them, and it annoys me alot :yes: , it's almost as if they've been kicked in and then pushed back out again, then covered in a layer of bog or something to try to cover it up >|

post-7244-072284200 1285051401_thumb.jpg

Edited by SLW42

matte black man matte. none of this fancey gloss haha. hang the wheels out of the gaurds and leave it in primer. will look overrated ;) btw if it rains this arvo ill take the pano to archy.

haha mad, yeah if I wanted to hang the wheels out of the guards I'd go get some neg offset wheels, but I don't really wanna have the wheels hang right out of the guards either, cause of the >>>>>> :fuzz: , if I did I'd put the 16x8's I've got laying around onto the front of the car and have them hang 20 odd mm outside the guard

Try Satin Black.. It's actually better that Matte, but will hurt a bit in the Wallet.. :)

Yeah i'd like to but the wallet is stretched enough at the moment :P :yes:

so here are is my new wheel colour scheme for the pearl it is a shits and giggle's sorta thing, you know when you do something at the time it seems cool then, the more you look at the better it gets hahaha

well many people wont like it and go WTF is that idiot doing but i was bored and black wheels on a black car are over rated hahaha

post-7244-082703600 1285141114_thumb.jpg

either way you look at that picture you'll think WTF :lolcry:

EDITED FOR 67-rolla-ken so he doesn't have to snap his neck when he sees the same thing again hahaha :P :lolcry:

Edited by SLW42

That looks pretty ugly... fits well with the new paint work :lol:

I'm starting to do the same sorta thing to my Corona... making it look ugly for a laugh.

It's quite theraputic after putting soo much effort into trying to make a car look perfect :D

Edit: For the love of God, post your pics up the right way!! :lol:

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken