My New 70 Aka The Black Pearl

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

Complete pig of a car hahaha. nice work

Haha cheers dude it was sorta the aim but ya get that sometimes,

Phil - it should go fine just put it on and skid it

Oh here's some good news for the people that didn't believe it'll skid 8's it skids 7's so 8's are next hahaha

No rush mate, I've also got another mate who's just put an SR with an S15 T28 in his cressy and he wants to put a GT30 something on that, so I've told him he'll get his arse kicked if its ever advertised for sale somewhere.

4ke isn't ideal phil, but it'll do the job. Did you buy leighs setup?

hahaha fair enough, i've been doing abit of looking around the cheapest ones i've found so far are $200 so i'd say set that as a benchmark and work upwards :P

If i can sort yhe brakes out in this car i'll be taking it to archy drifts next thursday arvo and seeing how bad it goes :D

I have got pedal feel right at the end of the pedal it actually starts to stop the car lol, i took it up the road for a quick lap of my hood and it is stiff as like oh my god get me outta this car stiff, wouldn't recommend long trips in the car hahahaha

Still gotta get a bigger brake master for it yet so i can have some more brake pedal feel

Edited by SLW42

I have got pedal feel right at the end of the pedal it actually starts to stop the car lol, i took it up the road for a quick lap of my hood and it is stiff as like oh my god get me outta this car stiff, wouldn't recommend long trips in the car hahahaha

Still gotta get a bigger brake master for it yet so i can have some more brake pedal feel

http://www.ajps.com.au/parts/brake_master.asp