My New 70 Aka The Black Pearl

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

hahaha yeah taz i know how to drive it like a dog box :D i just hope that day doesn't come while the car is on the street a million miles away from home :P

I just used another rubber thing (the bit that sits in against the firewall) and got a hose clamp on it and the clutch works sweet now :bash: :D

alright I have sorted out all the '1st start issues' it runs fine without load on the motor and is responsive as hell (and I love it :D ) i put the hand brake on and put load on the motor (coz thats all i can do to test how it'll 'drive' and it's just as responsive as it is free reving :D

Went to move the car backwards and forwards where it's parked, and found when i put my foot on the brake that my attempt to bleed the brakes had been thwarted by a loose banjo bolt for the brake line into the back of the front d/s caliper, so it's not moving till i get more brake fluid and re bleed the brakes :( , so close but still 2 weeks away :P

On some better news i have found another job and start on monday coming so maybe i can start spending money on the cars again :D

I took some happy snaps of the car today, i also had a visit from a really curious magpie anyways i thought i'd throw some snaps up, i wonder if the johhnies will mind the lowest part of the front bar is sitting on 120mm give ot take :P

post-7244-016317700 1288508533_thumb.jpg

post-7244-035870500 1288508569_thumb.jpg

post-7244-076102100 1288508601_thumb.jpg

post-7244-034842000 1288508631_thumb.jpg

post-7244-026270000 1288508709_thumb.jpg

post-7244-097823600 1288509030_thumb.jpg

It'll be hitting the street sometime tomorrow after i bleed the brakes again :D , I have deleted the rear brakes at the moment so I can test drive it up the road tomorrow, I tried to get the rear slave cylinders to bleed but they wont do it :bash: , so I have pulled the smaller brake line on the drivers side of the diff, off a spare diff housing i had lying around, looped it around and tightened them up on the rear brake line splitter on the diff, just untill i get new brake slave cylinders next week,

So moral of the story is it's gonna see the road tomorrow :D

Just get it on the road, us matt black boys need to represent the place some more. Tho you are rattle can gloss it yeah???

I'll come down with my compressor and we'll do the same paint job as mine!!! 45 bucks bro, best deal ever.

I still hate mine hard out but thats Rolla love.